Note in the news regarding Fabrizzio's and CRM's death

	I have just updated the CVS intending to translate the note
regarding Fabrizzio's and CRM's death (sad news....)  I have not seen any,
however, but Martin Schulze sent today a note to debian-private.
	If nobody has time (or no answers come before tomorrow) I will post
Martin's note on the News page and translate it to spanish.
	There was also talk of changing the menu's background to black for
about one week... how can this changes be made?

	Javi