The Norwegian translation

Hi!

In case anyone is wondering why I, who is responsible for the Swedish
translation, is seen modifying and updating the Norwegian version, it
is because the Norwegian version is very outdated at the moment, and
that I want to practice writing the language (I have lived in Norway
for over a year now, working for a major Norwegian software company,
and taken a short evening course in the language, which is very similar
to Swedish).

Hopefully, either the original translators, or someone else with a real
Norwegian knowledge will step in and take over the translation later
on, but until then, I'm trying to get the pages up to speed, with the
help of a good Swedish-Norwegian and Norwegian-Swdeish dictionaries,
ispell and the online dictionaries for Norwegian bokmål and nynorsk.

--
\\//
peter - I speak English, ich spreche deutsch, jag talar svenska, jeg

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html