Re: Problem checking out webwml

	I'm not sure about shi... so I should commint into
/cvs/webwml/passwd and then copy it to /cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/passwd?
	I do wonder why I do not have a passwd in my /cvs/webwml checkout
copy and neither is there one in klecker.
	Or should I commit /cvs/webml/CVSROOT/passwd and then log on to
klecker and overwrite /cvs/webml/CVSROOT/passwd with the same file I just
commited?

	Sorry... it's out of my grasp :)

	Javi