Re: the german mirror - again -- headline and languages

Walter F.J. Mueller wrote:
> The further contents is the same, but one really wonders
> how it's possible that the headline is different.

It's because I got the date wrong originally and committed a fix last
week. I suppose this mirror has not caught up yet, it will in due
course.

> Also, and that's a real problem, there are persistent problems
> with the language version I get. Right now I get
>
>   the dwn page in english for www.debian and www.de.debian
>
> However, if I follow the `Distribution' button, I get the
> proper english text from www.debian but the lang="zh-HK" version
> from www.de.debian. Same is true for other pages.

Someone on debian-www will have to help you with this -- the mirror is
probably set up incorrectly. I've cc'd the list.

--
see shy jo