Re: Debian WWW CVS: peterk

Josip Rodin:

> > Fixed so that it does not die when the original file has been removed, now
> > it just prints another warning message (which needs to be translated).
> Why?

Because it caused all documents after the document in question not to
build, possibly keeping back important updates, or breaking links, for
instance for newly translated files. It has happened on more than one
occasion that I've wondered why the translation I did a week ago did
not show up, until I notice that the creation was stopped because of a
original file that had moved away. This solves the problem, and gives
information to the end-user that the still in-place translation is
obsoleted.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html