Re: website statistics

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:41:05AM +0100, NAGY Viktor wrote:
> Is there any visitors statistics of debian.org? I'm interested, how many
> visitors have the Hungarian pages.

There were some old results from analog on va.d.o, but they got
lost when its disk crashed. I have created some simple results
which can be found at http://people.debian.org/~treacy/analog/

Note that I have done little to configure the results at this
point. Feel free to send me suggestions (giving configuration syntax,
please) for changes. The current config file is at
http://people.debian.org/~treacy/analog/analog.cfg

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org