Re: Fw: Re: Problems when indexing the lists.debian.org site

Hi,

Maybe you missed this thread back in November last year:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www-0011/msg00065.html

That was when I first contacted the Google people about this problem:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www-0011/msg00070.html

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."