Fw: Re: Problems when indexing the lists.debian.org site

Hi,

So, shall we lift the embargo to Googlebot on lists.debian.org?

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."

----- End forwarded message -----