Re: a new look for developers' corner

Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Take a look at
> 	http://joy.gkvk.hr/devel1.html
>
> It's a bit crude but it seems to me as an improvement over the current
> http://www.debian.org/devel/ page. Comments welcome, as usual...
>
> (BTW hyperlinks don't work, so don't even try clicking on them :)

I don't quite like different design of pages.  If we want to go
boxes we should use them all over.  If we want to use rounded
menu boxes, then we should use them all over.  Having the devel
corner in an entire different design looks broken somehow.

Just my euro 0.02,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto