/releases/unstable stuff

Hi,

I've made a symlink "testing" pointing to woody, in
http://www.debian.org/releases/ directory. Additionally I've set up the
makefile to do it, just in case they get lost. (No need for translators to
update that makefile in their trees BTW.)

We don't have a page describing sid right now, but I've kept the "unstable"
symlink pointing to woody... not sure if there's any point in making a web
page for sid, as it changes (and breaks) all the time. DebianPlanet usually
notes major breakages in unstable :)