url checker update

The debian url check pages have been updated:
http://people.debian.org/~treacy/urlcheck/
If you find that a fix you've made is still shown as being
incorrect, it should be checked that there is not a problem
with the page update.

Many thanks to Matt Kraai for improvements to the url checking
program. In addition to his patches, I've set up a wrapper script
which has the program work on small sections of the site
simultaneously. Once a few more tests are run, I should be
able to increase the timeout, which should improve the usefulness
of the results.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org