Re: Change to international directory

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 04:52:01PM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> 	As far as I know international/Spanish.wml does have links to
> international/spanish (nothing that a simple replacement would not fix) but
> there is no international/spanish/index.wml

The point of this is create a single, simple standard for every translation
to use. Of course, this should have been done before subdirectories were
created, but it's too late for that now.

All I am asking is that we come up with a standard subdirectory naming
scheme for the language specific pages and we move to it.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org