Re: Proposal for using people.d.o/<developer>

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 09:59:09PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
>
> > - world coordinates (if in the db)
>
> This information is currently not publically accessable. I would have
> not problems with publishing my coordinates but others might.

I don't know why I put that in there. We decided the only acceptable
public format for the coords was anonymized coords with only 2 digits
of accuracy past the decimal point.

> The only difference to db.d.o would be the list of packages or did I miss
> something obvious?

It was also suggested that echelon output be on the page (or at least
linked). Additionally, this method of access is much easier.

If the maintainers of db.d.o wish to add the info to their pages,
we could simply use this form to forward into that system.
In fact, I'd prefer that as it would be less work for me. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org