the logos

Hi,

I noticed how our Debian logo images are somewhat blurred, whereas the
images made by Raul Da Silva, at the GNU/art site http://gnuart.onshore.com/
are not. Can we use those images? It should be allowed to just swap in other
images, since everything is the same, the author, the logo, the license,
the other images just look more sharp.

BTW I've talked to Raul and he said he might help us redesign the site.
Considering what he's done before, I'd say it could be very cool...