Re: arch-dependent searches and downloads

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [20001124 19:48]:
> We could have cool dynamic stuff using only CGIs if we had a non-US
> server carrying both archives, But we don't have such a server.

Then let's find a server.  Is there any official person or way to
approach a sponsor, or can I simply go ahead and ask a company (I know
a company which _might_ be willing to donate a machine, but I haven't
talked to them for a quite a while).

> I think some Perl code could find out appropriate versions for each
> architecture.

That's easy; the scripts in my home on master do that already.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com