Re: Statistieken (was: waar te beginnen)

On Thursday 16 November 2000 21:10, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I'll update the list of translation coordinators, but you should have told
> us about this...

Still have to figure out where all info is :) anyway, does not really matter,
or does it... since people do subscribe to debian-i18n-dutch...

> > and unfortunately, i am not a real Debian maintainer yet...
>
> That's not a big problem, unless you don't have CVS access to update the
> translation. Do you?

Yes, i have...

(thanx for your reply...)

Egon

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread
 If you dont know what ~/.signature means , don't get your panties in a