Re: Statistieken (was: waar te beginnen)

On Thursday 16 November 2000 17:44, James A. Treacy wrote:
> We'd love to see the Dutch translation of the Debian web site
> improve. Of course, it requires a Dutch speaker (preferably
> a native speaker).

That's me...

> The current translation coordinator is listed
> as Remco Rijnders <remmy@cistron.nl>. Please talk to him to
> see what his status is.

Actually, Remco stopt a while ago... i am the current translation
coordinator... My name is Egon Willighagen and unfortunately, i am
not a real Debian maintainer yet...

> As an aside, we'd prefer mail to debian-www be in English.
> It took me almost a day to find someone to translate the mail. :)

Sorry. This message was not meant to go to debian-www.

Egon

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread
 If you dont know what ~/.signature means , don't get your panties in a