Re: Translation stats

Martin Schulze:

> I've made some small stats about our translation efford of the
> web pages.

50% isn't bad for a mostly one-person job.

How did you count the pages, BTW? Did you include the pages that are only
available in a non-English language (like the Chinese pages)?

$ find swedish -name "*wml"|wc
    403     403   13614

But you list 398. And for the English, you seem to include the templates as
well, which might not be a good idea.

But it is a nice thing to have, I think we should make this a more permament
part of the site, somewhere under /international

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html