Re: Web site his future

Thus spake Craig Small (csmall@eye-net.com.au):

> The main problem is you get this case of "great idea, but now what". I'd
> say have a small group that has a few test pages, perhaps a site re-org
> or suggestions for missing pages. Once it is generally agreed that yes
> this is what we want to do it gets implemented.  This small group can
> then ponder the next stlyistic thing that needs looking at.

I think this would be a good idea. I've been thinking lately about the
structure of the site, and it seems to me that it is somewhat
inconsistent. For example, information on ther NM process can be found
at http://www.debian.org/devel/join as weel as at http://nm.debian.org.
I think this kind of things could more easily be fixed when thinking
about the thing from scratch.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |