Re: Problem with searching the LSB mail archives.

Hi,

The problem has been fixed. The search script by default was appending
"debian-" to the name of any list that didn't start with "debian-". Now is
not going to append it for lists that start with "lsb-" | "lcs-" | "spi-" | "vgui-" also.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza