Re: Debian WWW CVS: peterk

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 01:33:13AM -0500, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	english/template/debian: languages.wml
>
> Log message:
[...]
> Also always make the initial letter in the language name uppercase in the
> actual list, to get the same look for all languages.

This change should be reverted, because in some languages it is gramatically
incorrect to write that with uppercased first letter. Writing `Hrvatski'
instead of `hrvatski' (that means `Croatian') is a common error made usually
by smaller children... adults that do it are worthy of ridicule :)

However, if this is generally acceptable for most languages, I can make an
exception for my language.