Re: klecker.d.o rules! :)

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 08:38:10PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > > That's 36 minutes -- for rebuilding the whole site plus running
> > > touch_translations.pl on english pages. Simply fantastic! :)
>
> > Excellent. Can we have hourly builds now?
>
> See if VA will donate a second CPU and I don't see why not.. AFAIK that
> board is SMP capable, just needs the chip. Then as long as there is
> reasonable atomic site wide updates there isn't any particular reason not
> to run it more frequently.

When other users get allowed access to the machine, I'd say it will be a
little more loaded, so I wouldn't push it too much -- four-hourly builds
should be safe.

Also, I'll have to cook up something so that the mirrors don't update so
often before checking with their maintainers, if they wouldn't mind that
much bandwidth spent.