Re: klecker.debian.org

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> lists archives and bugs pages aren't an issue -- they're both rather
> independent of the main site now.

Right, OK..

> I was talking to elmo and shaleh on IRC about klecker having a FTP mirror
> the other day. I suggested remotely mounting download.sourceforge.net's
> archive because it's just one hop away, but they didn't like it because that
> machine may move to another network so NFS-mounting wasn't a good idea.

I assume these are for the Packages interface? Could you put this on it's
own domain and we will run it on master for now, and later on auric using
a PHP script and the new pool SQL database?

Jay was going to do this himself a long time ago, but I don't think he
ever did..

> So, a FTP mirror on klecker seems a reasonable solution.

I really don't want to waste that much space if we can advoid it ..

Jason