Re: Lists search

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 04:16:12PM -0500, Cesar Mendoza wrote:
> Do you know if the new search page at http://search.debian.org is
> going to index the mailing list archive?

I've talked about Craig Small about this, and he said it's doable.
However, udmsearch doesn't support 2-byte charsets, so our four archives
of Chinese mailing lists (two old, two active) would either have to stick
with glimpse (not sure how to get this to happen) or not be searchable at
all :/

If you can set up glimpse indexing only for those four lists
(debian-chinese*), I'm sure we could get udmsearch to work with the others.

> I would like to see glimpse going away at last.

I would too.