Re: Lists search

Hi,

I see that the glimpse searching is still not working for old data. I tried
to take a look but run out of time. What I found was:

1.- The glimpse databases for most of the archives are there (I didn't
check all, but devel has its data base and is not working).

2.- So far what I found in the code was OK, compared with the code I have
in the lists-archives package (this wasn't exhaustive, so I may be
worn). So, I'm inclined to think that for some reason glimpse is not
returning anything (corrupted database?). To test this hypothesis I
touched the archives for debian-devel-0004 debian-devel-0005
debian-devel-0006, so some time tomorrow the archive and the glimpse
database should be re-builded.

I wold check tomorrow to see what happened and report any findings.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."