Search templates

Josip Rodin:

> -       [SV:Tyvärr, sökningen gav inga resultat:]
> +       [SV:Tyvärr, sökningen gav inga resultat.<P>Vissa sidor kan vara tillgäng
>
> Should other translations do something along these lines, too?

Yeah, I think so. If you look at the English version, it has been
updated to say that you might want to try to search in English when the
search got no responses, and I think this is a good idea, since not
100% of the site is translated.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html