Re: Changing search button on the navbar

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 08:10:14AM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
>   The searching seems to be going ok now for the Debian website, though
> if translators can check their 8-bit character words are working that
> would be great.

Hi Craig,

I see some strange results when searching for "Español".
On the first result page,
http://search.debian.org/index?ps=10&q=espa%F1ol&ps=20&o=0&m=and&ul=&lang=

I get this link:
http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_translate.fr.html

The only "ñ" I get there is in Javi's surname, so I guess there's something
wrong in this, there's no trace of "español" in that page.

Also, is it necessary to open a new window when you click on a result? I
find it annoying, I wonder what others think.

Jordi