Re: Who changed vendors.CD?

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:46:11AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> That was me... there was no indication at all in the file that it was being
> autogenerated, but I see that that is fixed now.
>
> seeS, can you put that script/database somewhere on master, so us others can
> modify it, please? Kinda sucks to have proprietary code there :)

Difficult to do, it uses:
 PHP to have afront-end website that enter details into..
 Postresql database which then has a
 Perl-DBI script to extract the data into the file.

I have no problem putting it somewhere, master has most of this stuff
already.  It's just getting it integrated somewhere. I'll put them in
the CVS so you can see what evil is going on. They won't work there
though.

My ultimate goal is it all to be DB driven, the perl script is hopefully
temporary.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>