Search templates now uploaded

Scary stuff,
  I've uploaded the search frontend template to the CVS, you'll find
them in webwml/english/searchtmpl/search.wml

Currently the frontend is accessable from
http://www.debian.org/~csmall/search/search.php and it uses a local
copy of the template (I'm waiting for the next webwml build).

The way it works is that search.XX.php looks for search.XX.htm so
a German page would be a symlink search.de.php -> search.php and then
you, via the wml, create search.de.htm

I think I got most of this setup right.  The big question is now where
to move the stuff out of my home directory to. Someone has suggested
search.debian.org bug I don't really mind where it goes.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>