Re: viewcvs broken and cgi sources

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 09:58:36AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> I have been browsing the web page sources in the online ViewCVS
> repository at cvs.debian.org.  All of the pages have been fine, except
> for webwml/Makefile.common.  When I load version 1.10, I get a python
> backtrace instead of the file contents.  Should I file a bug against
> www.debian.org or against viewcvs?

File a `Severity: normal' one against viewcvs, to get it fixed, and then
mail this list and tell us the version of viewcvs to upgrade to.

> On an unrelated note, could you please direct me to the sources for the
> nm.debian.org pages

That's most probably available to developers only, sshing to the machine...

> as well as the scripts used to display the package changelog and copyright
> files?

Ditto; although it's very simple, it basically reads files from the Lintian
repository and dumps them on the screen.