anonymous CVS not working in webwml, and how it was fixed

Hi,

Updates to the web pages were stuck because anonymous CVS wasn't working
anymoure, since cvs.d.o moved to auric. First it said it couldn't write to
the history file - but the permissions were the same as on va.d.o, joeyh
checked. We tried moving away the file, but it still wouldn't work.

The pserver password file listed "anonymous:69S/nLyi1wYKc:jgg", and jgg
doesn't seem to be in webwml group. So I got that changed in CVS to treacy[1],
but the changes wouldn't propagate on auric :/ I manually changed the file,
and it's working now.

[1] joeyh checked CVS docs, they said that if a user (anonymous) is in
CVSROOT/readers file, it won't inherit any writability (treacy)...