Re: maintainer_contacts

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 01:33:51PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Shouldn't we get rid of /intro/organization and change all links to it
> to link to the much better /devel/maintainer_contacts ? That page is a
> bit hard to find right now.

The latter was supposed to merge in the former, but gecko never finished the
move properly, and I (and others, I dunno) kept maintaining the old page.

The advantage of /intro/organization is that we can change the people's
names without having the translations get out of date; its disadvantage is
that the code is a bit uglier. And it's not finished.