Re: (Re: Chuan-kai Lin's thoughts on the DAM comment in the NM database)

Julian Gilbey wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 01:34:35PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > Should I contact James or does one of you wish to?  I think having an
> > > archive of all major lists, such as private, is pretty useful.
> >
> > AFAICT debian-newmaint-admin is getting web-archived since a few days ago.
> > The listmasters can enable it, you don't need admins (such as James).
>
> But -private, and possibly other non-public lists, are *not* being
> web-archived.  And someone told me that it's outside the control of
> the listmasters....

Yeah we can control the archiving on master, using procmail files on
murphy.

-private, -newmaint-admin among others are being archived, but on the
web. -newmaint-discuss should be archived on the web but it doesn't
seem to work. Although the usual forwarding stuff is in place. I'll
have a look.

--
              Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System