Web page is NOT udpated ? (Re: Update on "New Maintainers Corner" web page)

Hi.

 (copied to debian-www list. This topic is originated from debian-newmaint-admin.)

In <20000908132608.H10037@ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au>,
  on Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:26:08 +1100,
    on Re: Update on "New Maintainers Corner" web page (Re: Special report to AMs),
 Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 03:29:31PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> > Hi, Sorry to be late.
> >
> > Dale has provided me the updated text (Thanks to him!), and I have
> > finally edited my local copy of wml files based on them.  I'll commit
> > the change into cvs area for webwml tonight and the web site will be
> > updated in a day or so :)
>
> Great - however I haven't seen the changes propagate. How often are the
> web pages regenerated?

I've heard it is generated once a day at least, but I found that my commit
into cvs area has not been reflected yet (you can check those changes
from <http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/devel/join/?cvsroot=webwml>).

Are there anyone who can check this, www team ?  Please.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>