Debian push mirrors to be updated more than once per day

Now that the list archives are seperated from the rest of the Debian
web site, updating mirrors is much more sane. We are now considering
updating the primary mirrors multiple times per day (either every 4
or 8 hours). Before we implement this, it seemed a good idea to see
if any of you have any objections to this.

If all goes well, we will even allow more primary mirrors.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org