Re: About problems with wml

Hello Denis!

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 07:22:53AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Yes, I just noticed that Josip has already uploaded it to Incoming.
> > Unfortunately, it still has some troubles.  While mp4h won't stop like
> > it did in 1.0.2, it has filtered out the 0xB3 character on the Chinese
> > pages on the Debian website when I tested it on my computer.  Not sure
> > why 0xB3.  I just took a look on the mangled Chinese characters and see
> > what is missing, and it seems 0xB3 is the only one missing for now.
>
> Hi Anthony,
>
> This is a nasty bug, it disappears when compiling with --with-dmalloc.

Is it a small bug in the mp4h code, or is it a bug with the C library?
:-)  But yes, thank you very much for your help.  It works great now
after compiling mp4h_1.1.0 with --with-dmalloc.

Anyhow, Josip, I will upload mp4h_1.1.0-1.1 shortly (I am so impatient.
:-).  Please install this new one on master.debian.org to ensure that
the Chinese pages are compiled properly.  Thanks!  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada