listarchives rebuild time

I've changed the crontab to rebuild lists archives at 16:22 (three hours
after the previous), because the lists get mirrored with the rest of the
site after 17:30, so there's not much point in having the 3hr offset.
Although updating the archive usually takes a couple of minutes (IME),
having an hour of extra time "just in case" won't hurt.

It should be timed again when we make the web pages get rebuilt/mirrored
more often... Jay, when will that be done?