Re: Can anyone draw?

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 08:01:39AM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> A little penguin dancing or a folder icon? Sone "NEW" image oder a
> sunglass?  Or a very very popular "BLINKING" gif animation that
> actually blinks real fast. :)
>
> A bit more information would be helpfull.

Small, low color icons that signify each step of the NM process.  I've
got some suggestions but I'm an engineer not an artist.

  Initial contact  - speech bubble
  Identification - eyeball
  Philosophy & Procedures - thought cloud
  Tasks & Skills - wrench/spanner
  AM recommends - bit of paper with a tick
  New Account - Debian swirl
  On hold - hand

What they actually are is not important, as long as they somewhat convey
the meaning of the steps

They would go on places like http://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php next to
each applicants name.

The swirl logo shown on http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint next
to "Welcome to our New Maintainers' Corner" is probably close to the
size we are after.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>