Re: Website not updating? (Was: Re: Update for CD Vendors page)

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 08:22:42AM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > > You're sure? Or has the nightly webpage rebuild stopped working? I've waited a
> > > few days, but still the page doesn't seem to have changed.
> >
> > Yes, you're right. The page was last updated 17 August.  I've definitely
> > checked in that page since then so something has come unstuck.
> >
> > I'll let the admins/other webmasters know about the problem.
>
> Fixed.

Ah, that looks better.

But, eh..., our Ship International: is now empty, should be "within Europe".
Also a few vendors in Germany and Norway have an empty field; e.g. German
Ixoft should also be "within Europe" since it mentions shipping costs at the
bottom of http://www.ixsoft.de/versandkosten-de.html. Something wrong with
i18n definitions or the like?

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer