Re: listarchives now under debwww jurisdiction

Hi,

I'm glad that this happen. The list-archive has been neglected long
enough.

Josip, I'm sorry I didn't have time this week to help you. I took a look
to /org/lists.debian.org/ and the only thing that I saw was that
unfilteredmbox is 32MB and unless some body wants to do something with it
I would say that it is safe to delete it and start again collecting
unclassified email.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."