listarchives now under debwww jurisdiction

Hi people,

With some essential help from James Troup, I've converted the lists archives
to use the stuff under /org/lists.debian.org/ on master.debian.org.
This was done in order to enable all members of the debwww group to fix
stuff if/when it breaks. See /org/lists.debian.org/README on master for
details on how it works.

I've also applied a couple of those Y2K fixes, so the search engine should
start working properly again RSN.

Michael Beattie has changed the pseudo-packages.maintainers file to list the
debian-www mailing list as the maintainer for listarchives pseudo-package,
and the new version will propagate next time dinstall remirrors the archive.
(NB he also changed, as suggested by me, to have www.debian.org entry
include "and others" after Jay's name, I hope that's okay?)