cannot find people.names file

Hi,
it was probably too long ago I compiled the complete wml directory. today I
was rebuilding everything and I found a strange error. This is what I can see
on my screen:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../english/devel/people.names', needed
by `people.en.html'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/giuseppe/debian/webwml/english/devel'
make: *** [devel-install] Error 2

The same problem arise in webwml/italian

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../english/devel/people.names', needed
by `people.it.html'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/giuseppe/debian/webwml/italian/devel'
make: *** [devel-install] Error 2

It is strange since I did a complete 'cvs update -d english italian' before,
so I should have all needed files.

Do you know why I don't download automatically the people.names file? Where
may I find it?

Thanks,
Giuseppe