Re: Changes

	I think this happen because somebody is using Emacs auto-fill mode
and the lines other write are >80 characters. I've encountered this before
so maybe we should warn about not writing lines with more than 80
characters to avoid somebody doing an auto-fill buffer command in Emacs and
changing it all!

	Regards

	Javi