Changes

Hi!

When you change markup on pages and don't change the content, please
try to change as few lines as possible, so that I, and the other
translators, won't have to wade through miles of lines that are changed
according to the diff, just to find that it all is a couple of words
that has moved from the end of one line to the start of the next for
fifty lines, or so. It is also easier on the CVS system. It doesn't
matter if the HTML code has short lines, it is reformatted before
display anyway. (Actually, I tend to prefer putting a new-line after
each sentence when I write HTML, since I change as little as possible
when updating it, then).

Thank you in advance.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html