Problems

I upgraded to the wml in woody (2.0.2), since the CVS files no longer
work with the potato wml, and now I can't get it to work:

$ make
wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2000 -o UNDEFuEN:HOWTO_start_list.en.html@g+w HOWTO_start_list.wml
/usr/lib/wml/exec/wml_p2_mp4h: ERROR:/home/peter/tmp/wml.9534.tmp2.wml:499: EOF when reading argument of the `pne' tag
** WML:Break: Error in Pass 2 (rc=1).
make: *** [HOWTO_start_list.en.html] Error 1

I can't see what's wrong with the file, so would anyone with a little
more insight into wml's innermost secrets tell me what is wrong here?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html