Out of date translations

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 11:08:38PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> The point here is to increase the appeal of Debian for new users.
> More users will evenutally equate to more volunteers. More volunteers
> means the work can be spread around and more ambitious localization
> projects can be attempted.

So we be running, not every day but every now and then perhaps, some log
checking thingy like webalizer so we actually know who is looking at
what?

It would be interesting to see those stats anyway.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>