Re: web site appearance

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 02:10:57PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On related note, we should make some graphic changes to the site, too, i.e.
> change the colors, buttons, etc. A change to e.g. orange+brightblue would be
> enough to brighten up the site a bit. The red+blue combination looks a bit
> murky, at least on my monitor :)
>
> We should have competent web designers among developers, surely...

Aestetically speaking, this is very useful, but the importance of a site is
in its dynamical content, IMHO. People likes visiting a site if they know
to find news or someting new item. How could we solve this kind of
situation?

bye

--
| Christian Surchi           | www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi    | www. |