Re: Please update translations for the release of potato

Here I go replying to my own message again. Bad habit.

The point I forgot to mention is that when updating the translation,
first priority should be given to pages that people visiting the
site first would visit. This includes the about page and pages
related to buying/installing Debian. This also applies to which
pages should be translated first.

The point here is to increase the appeal of Debian for new users.
More users will evenutally equate to more volunteers. More volunteers
means the work can be spread around and more ambitious localization
projects can be attempted.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org