Re: files in international/l10n take too long to process

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 06:14:34PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:

> If he does not answer, i will have a look on them.
> Who could upload modified files? I do not have CVS write access.

Send me a diff and I'll commit the changes.

If you have time, could you look at english/distrib/vendors.wml?
Pass 5 takes about 1 hour on my lowly P133 at home. Pass 9 took
about 9 minutes. Granted, the page has gotten too large (I am
planning on splitting it up), but wml could really use a speedup
here.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org