Re: list archives have moved

James A. Treacy:

> Every occurance of Lists-Archives in the site should be
> changed in cvs shortly. Report any problems to this list.

When updating the translated pages to match this, please update the
translation version as included (provided that the translation version
was at the previous current version to begin with). According to
check_trans.pl I now have a HUGE amount of pages update, pages that you
already updated...

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html